Pavemetrics is always looking for talent to expand its team!
Join the leader in digital vision systems for transportation infrastructure inspection to work on challenging projects, in collaboration with dedicated colleagues, in an energizing and modern environment.
Member of the scientific staff:
- Master or doctorate degree in digital vision systems with specialization in Artificial Intelligence
- Bachelor, master or doctorate in electrical engineering or physics with specialization in optics
Member of the software developer staff:
- DEC or bachelor in computer engineering
- C/C++ programming experience
Member of the technical staff:
- DEC in physical electronic or opto-mechanical technology
Member of the marketing team:
- International sales experience with governments or civil engineering companies in the transportation infrastructure field
Qualities we look for:
- Good team spirit
- Autonomous and versatile
- Fluent in French and English (spoken and written)
- Any combination of relevant studies and experiences will be considered
- Full time position (37.5hrs/week)
- Higher salary
- Flexible hours
- Established business with low turnover rate
- Modern working environment
Pavemetrics Systems Inc. is the leader in digital vision systems for the inspection of transportation infrastructure. Pavemetrics’ mission is to manufacture the best sensors coupled with the best 3D data processing software and to offer them to the whole world. To achieve this, the company offers a stimulating employment environment and fosters a healthy relationship with all of its employees. We are a team of dedicated workers who rely on collaboration and respect.